This article describes a known Magento 2.3.5 issue, where the notification a merchant gets after a bulk action in Admin, contains a wrong number of affected items.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5
- Magento Commerce 2.3.5
The system message displayed by Magento after a bulk action (for example, a mass product update or import/export) displays a count of 0 instead of an accurate count of the products affected by the bulk action.
A fix will be available in Magento 2.3.6, which is scheduled for release in Q4 2020.
- Magento Support Knowledge Base articles for Magento 2.3.5 known issues:
- Multi-shipping orders with a virtual product not processed correctly in Magento 2.3.5
- Product comparison known issue in Magento 2.3.5
- Country payment method issue in Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.5 and 2.3.5-p1
- Magento prompts customers to log in but provides invalid link
- Patch for Amazon Pay checkout issue in Magento 2.3.5-p1
- Magento Commerce 2.3.5 Known Issues in Magento Developer Documentation