This article provides a solution for an Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue where the Export Tax Rates button does not work.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0
- Go to the Commerce Admin Panel > Stores > Tax Rules.
- Click the Add New Tax Rule button.
- Click on the text of the Export Tax Rates button.
tax_rates.csv file downloads containing tax rates.
: No .csv file is downloaded.
Click on the bottom left edge of the Export Tax Rates button to export the
It is planned that the issue will be resolved in a 2.4.1 patch.
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue: Braintree payment methods do not show up in Multiple Addresses checkout
- Shipping labels creation known issue in Adobe Commerce 2.4.0
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue - refresh on Customer's Activities does not work
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue: raw message data display on storefront
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue: “Add selections to my cart” button does not work