This article provides a solution for a Magento 2.4.0 known issue where the Export Tax Rates button does not work.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0
- Magento Commerce 2.4.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Magento Admin Panel > Stores > Tax Rules.
- Click the Add New Tax Rule button.
- Click on the text of the Export Tax Rates button.
tax_rates.csv file downloads containing tax rates.
No .csv file is downloaded.
Click on the bottom left edge of the Export Tax Rates button to export the
It is planned that the issue will be resolved in a 2.4.1 patch.
- KB Magento 2.4.0 known issue: Braintree payment methods do not show up in Multiple Addresses checkout
- KB Shipping labels creation known issue in Magento 2.4.0
- KB Magento 2.4.0 known issue - refresh on Customer's Activities does not work
- KB Magento 2.4.0 known issue: raw message data display on storefront
- KB Magento 2.4.0 known issue: “Add selections to my cart” button does not work