This article provides a solution for a Magento 2.4.0 known issue where Braintree payment methods are not included in working with Multiple Addresses checkout. There is currently no solution, but a solution is planned for 2.4.1.
Note: Magento recommends using the Magento Marketplace Braintree extension for versions 2.3 and later in order to keep PSD compliance. The extension does not offer the multi-address checkout functionality.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce v2.4.0
- Magento Commerce Cloud v2.4.0
Prerequisites: core Braintree integration is used.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the storefront.
- Log in as a customer.
- Add a product to the cart.
- Open your cart.
- Press View and Edit Cart.
- Press Check Out with Multiple Addresses.
- Press Go to Shipping Information.
- Press Continue to Billing Information.
Braintree is available as a payment method.
Braintree is not available as a payment method.
Do not enable multi-address options if using Braintree in Magento 2.4.0. A solution is planned for 2.4.1.
- KB Magento 2.4.0 known issue - refresh on Customer's Activities does not work
- Shipping labels creation known issue in Magento 2.4.0
- KB Magento 2.4.0 known issue: raw message data display on storefront
- KB Magento 2.4.0 known issue - Export Tax Rates does not work
- KB Magento 2.4.0 known issue: “Add selections to my cart” button does not work