This article provides a patch for the known Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 issue when there is a problem with printing a shipping label for customers’ returns.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.4.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Place and complete an order with one of the following core shipping methods: FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS.
- Create and authorize returns for this order.
- Open an authorized Return Information page and click the Create Shipping Label button.
- Select shipping method, add a product to a package and click Save.
A shipping label is created successfully and you see a message: You created a shipping label.
The Return Information page is broken and you see an error message on the Return Information page: General Information Changes have been made to this section that have not been saved. This tab contains invalid data.
Apply patch provided in this article.
The patch is attached to this article. To download it, scroll down to the end of the article and click the file name, or click the following link:
The patch is also available for download in both,
.composer, formats on Adobe Commerce Downloads page, under Patches in the left column navigation. Search for MC-35984 patch.
How to apply the patch
For instructions, see How to apply a composer patch provided by Adobe in our support knowledge page.
Related readings in our support knowledge base:
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue: raw message data display on storefront
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue: Export Tax Rates does not work
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue: “Add selections to my cart” button does not work
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue: Braintree payment methods do not show up in Multiple Addresses checkout
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 B2B Admin can't add configurable product to quote
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue: orders display error
- Shipping labels creation known issue in Adobe Commerce 2.4.0