Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue: Amazon pay, no payment methods
This article provides a solution for an Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 known issue where payment methods are missing when customers use Return to standard checkout, after they enabled Amazon pay.
Affected products and versions
Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure v2.3.5.p1 and v2.4.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to the storefront.
- Add any item to the cart and proceed to the checkout.
- Log in to your Amazon Pay account.
- Select an address and proceed to the checkout.
- Click Return to standard checkout.
- Proceed to the checkout.
Payment methods should be displayed after restarting checkout.
Payment methods are missing.
A resolution is planned for 2.4.1.