This article provides a solution for a Magento 2.4.0 known issue where payment methods are missing when customers use Return to standard checkout, after they enabled Amazon pay.
Affected products and versions
Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud, v2.3.5.p1 and v2.4.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to the storefront.
- Add any item to the cart and proceed to the checkout.
- Log in to your Amazon Pay account.
- Select an address and proceed to the checkout.
- Click Return to standard checkout.
- Proceed to the checkout.
Payment methods should be displayed after restarting checkout.
Payment methods are missing.
A resolution is planned for 2.4.1.