This article describes a known Magento Commerce 2.4.0 and 2.4.1 issue, where partial invoice is not available for orders placed using Braintree through Venmo.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce 2.4.0 and 2.4.1.
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0 and 2.4.1.
In the Braintree payment method configuration, set Enable Venmo through Braintree = Yes with Payment Action = Authorization; Enable Vault for Card Payments = No.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an order for two or more products, using Venmo (Braintree) as a payment method.
- Open the order in Magento Admin.
- Create an invoice for one of the ordered products.
- Try to create invoice for the rest ordered products.
The following error message is displayed: The "vault_capture" command doesn't exist. Verify the command and try again.
Capture the whole amount when creating invoices for orders placed using Braintree through Venmo.