This article describes a known Magento Commerce 2.4.0 issue, where partial invoice is not available for orders placed using Braintree through Venmo.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce 2.4.0
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0
In the Braintree payment method configuration, set Enable Venmo through Braintree = Yes with Payment Action = Authorization; Enable Vault for Card Payments = No.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an order for two or more products, using Venmo (Braintree) as a payment method.
- Open the order in Magento Admin.
- Create an invoice for one of the ordered products.
- Try to create invoice for the rest ordered products.
The following error message is displayed: The "vault_capture" command doesn't exist. Verify the command and try again.
Capture the whole amount when creating invoices for orders placed using Braintree through Venmo.
The issue is expected to be fixed in Magento Commerce 2.4.1, which is scheduled for release in Q4 2020.