Adobe Commerce 2.4.0: exception during B2B 1.2.0 install
This article provides a fix for an Adobe Commerce known issue for an exception thrown during
setup:upgrade when installing B2B 1.2.0.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.4.0
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0
- B2B 1.2.0
Steps to reproduce
- Install Adobe Commerce with more than one store created.
- Create an additional store.
- Install B2B 1.2.0.
The upgrade of any B2B instance with more than 1 store from a version below 1.2.0 or Commerce instance below 2.4.0, is also affected.
B2B 1.2.0 installs.
setup:upgrade runs to install B2B 1.2.0, this error appears on the
Unable to apply data patch Magento\PurchaseOrder\Setup\Patch\Data\InitPurchaseOrderSalesSequence
for module Magento_PurchaseOrder. Original exception message: DDL statements
are not allowed in transactions
Apply the patch provided in this article.
The patch is attached to this article, available for download in both
.git formats (after you unzip the files).
To download it, scroll down to the end of the article and click the file name, or click one of the following links:
How to apply a patch
See How to apply a composer patch provided by Adobe for composer patch instructions.
- See Apply patches in developer documentation for git patch instructions for Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure.
- See Applying patches: Custom patches in developer documentation for git patch instructions for Adobe Commerce.