This article provides a fix for a Magento known issue for an exception thrown during
setup:upgrade when installing B2B 1.2.0.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce version 2.4.0
- Magento Commerce Cloud version 2.4.0
- B2B version 1.2.0
Steps to reproduce
- Install Magento with more than 1 store created.
- Create an additional store.
- Install B2B 1.2.0.
The upgrade of any B2B instance with more than 1 store from a version below 1.2.0 or Magento instance below 2.4.0, is also affected.
B2B 1.2.0 installs.
setup:upgrade runs to install B2B 1.2.0, this error appears on the
Module 'Magento_PurchaseOrder': Unable to apply data patch Magento\PurchaseOrder\Setup\Patch\Data\InitPurchaseOrderSalesSequence for module Magento_PurchaseOrder. Original exception message: DDL statements are not allowed in transactions
Apply the patch provided in this article.
The patch is attached to this article, available for download in both
To download it, scroll down to the end of the article and click the file name, or click one of the following links:
- Composer patch B2B-716_composer.patch
- Git patch B2B-716_git.patch
How to apply a patch
See How to apply a composer patch provided by Magento for composer patch instructions.
- See DevDocs' Apply patches for git patch instructions for Magento Commerce Cloud.
- See DevDocs' Applying patches: Custom patches for git patch instructions for Magento Commerce.
- Magento 2.4.0 known issue: raw message data display on storefront
- Magento 2.4.0 known issue: Export Tax Rates does not work
- Magento 2.4.0 known issue: Braintree payment methods do not show up in Multiple Addresses checkout