This article provides guidance on preventing resources blocking page rendering in Adobe Commerce, which can lead to a significant increase in page rendering time and cause performance degradation.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce on-premises, all supported versions
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure, all supported versions
Consider delivering critical JS/CSS features inline and deferring all non-critical JS/CSS styles. For guidance, refer to web.dev Eliminate render-blocking resources.
If assistance is required or if there are questions or concerns, submit a support ticket.
- See Optimizing Resource Files in our user guide.
- See Optimize CSS and JS files Adobe Commerce in our support knowledge base.
- See Frontend Developer Guide > Cascading style sheets (CSS) > CSS merging, minification and performance in our developer documentation.