This article provides a workaround for a known issue in Magento 2.4.1 for showing an empty webpage after saving a dotdigital Page Builder form In the Admin Panel when using the Safari browser.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce version 2.4.1
- Magento Commerce Cloud version 2.4.1
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Admin Panel > Content > Pages , and select Edit of any page.
- Go to Content and click on the Edit with Page Builder button.
- Drag the dotdigital form block and select Edit .
- Select one of the test forms, then pick Embedded mode and save the form.
- Save the page modification.
The webpage should be saved successfully.
The webpage is empty. After reloading the webpage, the changes are applied.
The workaround is to use an alternative browser to Safari. The issue is scheduled to be fixed in the next release, Magento version 2.4.2, in Q1 2021.