MDVA-28661 Magento patch available in the Magento Quality Patches (MQP) tool version 1.0.5 fixes the issue where an error is thrown in the Company Users company account section after Company Admin email address is changed.
Affected products and versions
Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.0 to 2.4.1 (including 2.3.5-p1) with B2B extension
After changing the Company Admin email address, an error is returned, and the Company Users list is not displayed.
Steps to reproduce
- Enable Company functionality (Learn more about that in DevDocs Install B2B: Enable B2B features in Magento Admin) and create a new Company with 2 users (an admin and 2 users), all with email addresses.
- Go to Magento Admin > Customers > Companies and open your Company account.
- Open Company Admin tab and change admin to the first user, which includes changing the Company Admin email to the first user's email.
- Go to the Magento frontend, and login as the first user.
- Go to Company Users section.
The Company Users list should be displayed as expected.
The Company Users list is not displayed, and an error similar to the following displays:
No such entity with id = 2
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.
To learn more about B2B Company functionality, refer to these DevDocs articles: