MDVA-28661 patch available in the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) tool version 1.0.5 fixes the issue where an error is thrown in the Company Users company account section after Company Admin email address is changed.
Affected products and versions
Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.0 to 2.4.1 (including 2.3.5-p1) with B2B extension
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
After changing the Company Admin email address, an error is returned, and the Company Users list is not displayed.
Steps to reproduce
- Enable Company functionality (Learn more about that in Install B2B: Enable B2B features in Magento Admin) in our developer documentation and create a new Company with 2 users (an admin and 2 users), all with email addresses.
- Go to the Commerce Admin > Customers > Companies and open your Company account.
- Open Company Admin tab and change admin to the first user, which includes changing the Company Admin email to the first user's email.
- Go to the Adobe Commerce frontend, and login as the first user.
- Go to Company Users section.
The Company Users list should be displayed as expected.
The Company Users list is not displayed, and an error similar to the following displays:
No such entity with id = 2
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.
To learn more about B2B Company functionality, refer to these articles in our developer documentation: