The MDVA-30593 patch solves the issue where quotes that expired according to the Quote Lifetime setting, are not cleaned up. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.5 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Magento Commerce 2.3.4.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.0-2.3.3.x
- Magento Commerce 2.3.0-2.3.3.x
Quotes, that expired according to the Quote Lifetime setting, are not cleaned up.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Magento Admin, go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Checkout > Shopping Cart.
- Set Quote Lifetime (days) = 1
- Save configuration and clear cache.
- Log in as a customer.
- Add a product to the cart.
- After one day, go back to the cart.
The quote is cleared, and product is removed from the cart, since the old price is no longer valid.
The product is still in the cart.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.