The MDVA-30593 patch solves the issue where quotes that expired according to the Quote Lifetime setting, are not cleaned up. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.5 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Magento Commerce 2.3.4.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.0-2.3.3.x
- Magento Commerce 2.3.0-2.3.3.x
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Quotes, that expired according to the Quote Lifetime setting, are not cleaned up.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Magento Admin, go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Checkout > Shopping Cart .
- Set Quote Lifetime (days) = 1
- Save configuration and clear cache.
- Log in as a customer.
- Add a product to the cart.
- After one day, go back to the cart.
Expected result: The quote is cleared, and product is removed from the cart, since the old price is no longer valid.
Actual result: The product is still in the cart.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.