The MDVA-30593 patch solves the issue where quotes that expired according to the Quote Lifetime setting, are not cleaned up. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.5 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.3.4.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0-2.3.3.x
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Quotes, that expired according to the Quote Lifetime setting, are not cleaned up.
Steps to reproduce:
- In the Commerce Admin, go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Checkout > Shopping Cart.
- Set Quote Lifetime (days) = 1
- Save configuration and clear cache.
- Log in as a customer.
- Add a product to the cart.
- After one day, go back to the cart.
The quote is cleared, and product is removed from the cart, since the old price is no longer valid.
The product is still in the cart.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.