This article describes a Magento 2.3.6, 2.4.0-p1, and 2.4.1 known issue where it is impossible to log in to dotdigital via the Admin Panel when the dotdigital account is enabled.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.6 (Safari browser only)
- Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.4.0-p1 (Safari browser only)
- Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.4.1 (Safari browser only)
- dotdigital account exists.
- Valid dotdigital API credentials exist in Magento.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Stores > Configuration > DOTDIGITAL > Chat Settings > Enabled is set to Yes.
- Click on Configure in Configure Chat Widget or Configure Chat Teams.
Chat settings page should open successfully via Admin Panel.
Unable to log in to dotdigital.
Workaround: use an alternative browser to Safari for this particular situation.