The MDVA-29446 patch solves the issue where a shipping method that is not applicable shows up on the checkout shipping method options, and if selected an error message "Carrier with such method not found null, flat rate." displays. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool v.1.0.6 is installed. The issues are scheduled to be fixed in later Magento versions (see issues descriptions in Issues).
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.4.
- The patch is also compatible with the following Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.3-2.4.0.
Note: The patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
You have a shipping method that is not applicable but still shows up on the checkout shipping method options, and you can select this non-relevant shipping method.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install clean 2.3-develop.
- Enable Flat rate and set:
- Ship to Applicable Countries = Specific Countries
- Ship to Specific Countries = Antarctica
- Show Method if Not Applicable = Yes
- Go to the frontend, create a customer with US address.
- Select an item and click Add to Cart.
- Click on the cart and click Proceed to Checkout.
- On the Shipping page you see the following:
- Flat rate is visible
- Flat rate is $0
"Carrier with such method not found: null, flatrate"
- The price of the shipping method is not visible if the shipping method is not applicable.
- The Next button should not be active.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.