The MDVA-30594 patch solves the issue when placing an order with multiple addresses, the customer is not seeing the order success page. Checking the orders on Magento Admin shows two orders with the same products instead of the correct products. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool v.1.0.7 is installed. The issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.3.
- The patch is also compatible with Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.0 - 2.4.1.
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new MQP tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Multiple address orders do not complete with the order success page and also show two orders with the same products instead of the correct products.
Create 2 websites with stores and store views.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set Catalog Price Scope for website catalog (Stores > Settings > Configuration > Catalog > Catalog > Price > Scope).
- Configure Fixed Product Taxes (FPT) (Stores > Configuration > Sales > Tax > Fixed Product Taxes):
- Enable FPT = Yes
- Display Prices in Product List = Excluding FPT
- Display Prices on Product View Page = Excluding FPT
- Display Prices in Sales Modules = Excluding FPT (Including FPT description and final price).
- Display Prices in Emails = Excluding FPT (Including FPT description and final price).
- Apply Tax to FPT = Yes
- Include FPT in Subtotal = No
- Define FPT.
- Set Dynamic Price = No.
- Set Price = 100.
- Bundle options shipped together, all marked as default with Price Type = Fixed.
- Add 2 of the simple products created in Step 4.
The order with multiple addresses is placed successfully.
A message like, "An error has occurred." will appear.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.