MDVA-28651: B2B - quotes slow to load
The MDVA-28651 patch solves the issue where several performance problems occur with loading quotes. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v.1.0.9 is installed. Please note that the issue was scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.4.
- The patch is also compatible with the following Adobe Commerce versions: Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.0-2.3.5-p1, 2.4.0, and 2.4.1.
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Performance issues on the customer quote list page:
- double loading of the quote list: first with whole page, second by Ajax request.
- a loop of loading each of the quotes from the plugin.
- double loading of the quote items when the quote was converted to the snapshot.
Steps to reproduce
- Have 40+ quotes assigned to a customer.
- Log in and browse the My Quotes page.
The response time to fully load the content of the My Quotes page (load of the page + data shown in the grid) is ~ 45 seconds.
The response time to fully load the content of the My Quotes page should be less than 45 seconds.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.