The MDVA-28651 Magento patch solves the issue where several performance problems occur with loading quotes. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v.1.0.9 is installed. Please note that the issue was scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.4.
- The patch is also compatible with the following Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.0-2.3.5-p1, 2.4.0, and 2.4.1.
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Performance issues on the customer quote list page:
- double loading of the quote list: first with whole page, second by Ajax request.
- a loop of loading each of the quotes from the plugin.
- double loading of the quote items when the quote was converted to the snapshot.
Steps to reproduce
- Have 40+ quotes assigned to a customer.
- Log in and browse the My Quotes page.
The response time to fully load the content of the My Quotes page (load of the page + data shown in the grid) is ~ 45 seconds.
The response time to fully load the content of the My Quotes page should be less than 45 seconds.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.