The MDVA-31168 patch solves the issue where the product export CSV file does not appear in the list of exportable CSV files. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.10 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version: Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.5-p2.
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions: Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0 - 2.4.1.
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Install Adobe Commerce with sample data.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a downloadable product, and assign it to Bags category.
- Start an export for all products.
- Run following command from CLI:
php bin/magento queue:consumers:start exportProcessor --single-thread --max-messages=10000
The product export CSV file with all products is displayed in the file list in Admin, as expected.
The product export CSV file with all products is not displayed in the list in Admin, though the file with headers only will be generated in the
/var folder on the server.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.