The MDVA-31168 patch solves the issue where the product export CSV file does not appear in the list of exportable CSV files. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.10 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Magento version 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce 2.3.5-p2
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0 - 2.4.1.
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Install Magento with sample data.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a downloadable product, and assign it to Bags category.
- Start an export for all products.
- Run following command from CLI:
bin/magento queue:consumers:start exportProcessor --single-thread --max-messages=10000
The product export CSV file with all products is displayed in the file list in Admin, as expected.
The product export CSV file with all products is not displayed in the list in Admin, though the file with headers only will be generated in the
/var folder on the server.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.