The MDVA-32313 patch solves the issue where configurable products are not able to be added to the wishlist correctly, because they are assigned wrong configurations when they are added to the wishlist. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.10 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Magento version 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.0
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0 - 2.3.3-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Install Magento with sample data.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a customer.
- Log into the customer account.
- Navigate to the Product Listing page.
- Choose a configurable product (Example: configurable_1 ) and select preferred color and size options on the Product Listing page ( Do not open the product page. ).
- Click on the wishlist icon of another configurable product (Example: configurable_2 ) on the same page without selecting any color/size options.
The configurable_2 product is added to the wishlist without selected options, as expected.
The configurable_2 product added to the wishlist with the configuration from the configurable_1 product.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.