The MDVA-32313 patch solves the issue where configurable products are not able to be added to the wishlist correctly, because they are assigned wrong configurations when they are added to the wishlist. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.10 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.0
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0 - 2.3.3-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
- Create a customer.
- Log into the customer account.
- Navigate to the Product Listing page.
- Choose a configurable product (Example: configurable_1 ) and select preferred color and size options on the Product Listing page (Do not open the product page.).
- Click on the wishlist icon of another configurable product (Example: configurable_2) on the same page without selecting any color/size options.
The configurable_2 product is added to the wishlist without selected options, as expected.
The configurable_2 product added to the wishlist with the configuration from the configurable_1 product.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.