The MDVA-31242 patch solves the issue where an error occurs when exporting orders in CSV file format. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool v.1.0.8 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0.
- The patch is also compatible with Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.0 - 2.4.0-p1.
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the Admin backend.
2. Enable Company at Stores > Configuration > B2B Features.
3. Go to Sales > Orders.
4. Click the Column > Company Name checkbox.
5. Enter any value into the Filters > Company Name text field.
6. Click the Apply Filters button.
7. Click the Export > CSV > Export button.
The selected file pop-up is opened as expected.
White screen with the error, There has been an error processing your request, exception is displayed.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.