The MDVA-31242 patch solves the issue where an error occurs when exporting orders in CSV file format. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.8 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (deploment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.0-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
- Log in to the Admin backend.
- Enable Company at Stores > Configuration > B2B Features.
- Go to Sales > Orders.
- Click the Column > Company Name checkbox.
- Enter any value into the Filters > Company Name text field.
- Click the Apply Filters button.
- Click the Export > CSV > Export button.
The selected file pop-up is opened as expected.
White screen with the error There has been an error processing your request exception is displayed.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.