Adobe technical support may require access to your Magento related data in order to provide support. You can choose to provide this authorization in your Magento account privacy settings. Allowing this access prior to or during support request creation will help ensure the issue can be properly investigated or help increase the speed of resolution.
Privacy Settings tab will only be available/visible to users with support entitlements associated with a paid/purchased product, and to users who are the primary MagID and directly entitled; this tab is not available for delegation to another user via Shared Access.
To authorize access:
- Log in as a support entitled primary user.
- On the My Account page > Account Settings > Privacy Settings. You will see a consent form to grant Adobe technical support personnel access to your data.
- After reviewing the information about privacy settings choose whether to check the checkbox next to I authorize the access of my data for the following duration:
- On the duration drop down select the period of time you want Adobe technical support personnel to have access to your customer data. You can select 7 days, 30 days, one year or indefinitely.
- Click Save. This will update the start and end date at the bottom of the page under You have given consent for the following duration (screen shot). After consent has been granted, the entitled primary user will see the option to withdraw consent at the bottom of the screen.
You can click Withdraw Consent at any time to withdraw your consent for Adobe support personnel to have access to your data.