The MDVA-32632 solves the issue where orders are in a payment system but not in Adobe Commerce. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.12 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.3.5.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.2-p2
The patch is also compatible with Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.2 - 2.3.4-p2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Payment is processed in a payment system, but the order is not created in Adobe Commerce.
- Place order using an online payment method.
- Check the order in the Commerce Admin.
Completed orders now appear in the payment system and Adobe Commerce.
The orders was processed successfully by the payment system but not in Adobe Commerce.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.