The MDVA-32632 solves the issue where orders are in a payment system but not in Magento. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.12 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Magento 2.3.5.
Affected products and versions
- The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.2-p2.
- The patch is also compatible with Magento version: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.2 - 2.3.4-p2.
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Payment is processed in a payment system, but the order is not created in Magento. Steps to reproduce:
- Place order using an online payment method. 2. Check the order in Magento Admin.
Actual result: The orders was processed successfully by the payment system but not in Magento.
Expected result: Completed orders now appear in the payment system and Magento.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.