The MDVA-32449 patch solves the issue on Magento where the sales order history loads slowly or does not load and displays a 503 error. This is an issue when 13000+ customers are assigned to a B2B company. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.12 is installed. Please note that this issue was fixed in Magento 2.4.1.
Affected products and versions
This is an issue when 13000+ customers are assigned to a B2B company.
- The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1.
- Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0 - 2.3.5-p2, 2.4.0, 2.4.1.
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Fixes the issue where the order history loads very slowly or does not load at all. Steps to reproduce:Prerequisites: 13000+ customers assigned to a B2B company.
- Log in to the storefront as the company admin.
- Go to sales order history page.
Actual result: The page loads very slowly or the page may not load and a timeout error may display.
Expected result: The sales order history page loads normally.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.