The MDVA-32449 patch solves the issue on Adobe Commerce where the sales order history loads slowly or does not load and displays a 503 error. This is an issue when 13000+ customers are assigned to a B2B company. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.12 is installed. Please note that this issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.1.
Affected products and versions
This is an issue when 13000+ customers are assigned to a B2B company.
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0 - 2.3.5-p2, 2.4.0, 2.4.1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Fixes the issue where the order history loads very slowly or does not load at all.
13000+ customers assigned to a B2B company
- Log in to the storefront as the company admin.
- Go to sales order history page.
The sales order history page loads normally.
The page loads very slowly or the page may not load and a timeout error is displayed.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.