The MDVA-32133 solves the issue where the Media Gallery is not loaded. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.12 is installed. Please note that this issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
- The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0.
- Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.4.0-2.4.2.
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Fixes the issue where the order history loads very slow or not loaded at all. Steps to reproduce:
- Edit selected cms page.2. Expand Content and click Edit with Page Builder .3. Expand Media. Drag and drop Image on the Row area.4. Click Select from Gallery .5. You can log out and then log in via some other window.
Actual result: The media gallery is not loaded.
Expected result: The media gallery is loaded.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.