The MDVA-32133 solves the issue where the Media Gallery is not loaded. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.12 is installed. Please note that this issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
- The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0.
- Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.4.0-2.4.0-p1.
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Fixes the issue where the order history loads very slow or not loaded at all.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Edit selected cms page.
2. Expand Content and click Edit with Page Builder.
3. Expand Media. Drag and drop Image on the Row area.
4. Click Select from Gallery.
5. You can log out and then log in via some other window.
The media gallery is not loaded.
The media gallery is loaded.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.