The MDVA-33106 patch fixes the issue where the rescheduled product changes are erased after the cron
command is executed. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.13 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.5-p2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0 - 2.4.1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
- In Commerce Admin, go to Catalog > Products and click edit. Notice the Price value, for example 9.99.
- Click Schedule New Update and fill in details:
- Update name is not important.
- Set a date in the future, +1 year for start date and end date.
- Set Price to 1.99.
- Save changes.
- Go to the Content staging dashboard and select grid view to see if scheduled match above.
- Select edit action next to the scheduled update. Data should still match above.
- Change the scheduled date to something closer. Instead of +1 year from now, change it to + 1 week or + 1 month.
- Save changes and check if the dates are updated on staging dashboard.
- Wait for a cron job to run.
- Click edit again in the scheduled change and check the price.
Price is 1.99.
Price is 9.99.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.