A new patch called MDVA-33975 fixes GraphQL price calculation issues. MDVA-32714 is depreciated and it is recommended that you apply the patch MDVA-33975. To access this patch, refer to MDVA-33975 Magento patch: GraphQL price calculations .
The MDVA-32714 Magento patch fixes the issue where сustomer group price is not added in GraphQL product query response. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.13 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0.
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.4 - 2.4.0-p1.
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Customer group price for the general customer is not added in GraphQL product query response.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable and set Special Price for any product for any customer group.
- Use product query in GraphQL to pull prices for this product, as described in: Products query > Sample query in Magento Developer Documentation.
displays the discounted price for general customers according to what has been defined in the Admin Panel.
does not display the discounted price for general customers.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.