MCP-87 Adobe Commerce patch: storefront broken
The MCP-87 Adobe Commerce patch fixed the issue where stock reindexing of catalogs is slow. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.13 is installed.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0.
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.1 - 2.4.1.
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The stock reindex of catalogs with large profiles is very slow.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in to the Admin Panel.
- Navigate to: Products > Catalog.
- Select all items in the Products grid.
- Select Update Attributes in the Select Product Actions dropdown list. Click Submit.
- Click on Advanced Inventory from the Advanced Settings tab. Change Stock Availability to In Stock. Click Save.
- Perform full reindex manually, execute the following command from the root:
Stock indexer reindexes quickly.
Stock indexer is very slow and/or does not complete.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.