The MDVA-30858 Magento patch fixes missing PayPal Settlement Reports when having multiple PayPal accounts. The reports should be available under Admin sidebar > Reports > Sales > PayPal Settlement . Instead, the message: We couldn't find any records. displays.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.13 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
This patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.4. Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0-2.4.1.
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Fixes the issue where no records were found in Reports > Sales > PayPal Settlement when having multiple PayPal accounts. Steps to reproduce:
- Configure PayPal Settlement Reports.
- Go to Admin, to Reports > Sales > PayPal Settlement .
- For the most recent updates, click Fetch Updates in the upper-right corner.
Actual result: Nothing appears in the grid though reports are available.
Expected result: Reports should appear.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check patch for Magento issue with Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.