The MDVA-30858 patch fixes missing PayPal Settlement Reports when having multiple PayPal accounts. The reports should be available under Admin sidebar > Reports > Sales > PayPal Settlement. Instead, the message: We couldn't find any records. displays. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.13 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.4
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Fixes the issue where no records were found in Reports > Sales > PayPal Settlement when having multiple PayPal accounts.
- Configure PayPal Settlement Reports.
- Go to Admin, to Reports > Sales > PayPal Settlement.
- For the most recent updates, click Fetch Updates in the upper-right corner.
Reports should appear.
Nothing appears in the grid though reports are available.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.