The MDVA-19391 Magento patch solves the issue when an error in the PageBuilderAnalytics module prevents use of Advanced Reporting. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.13 is installed. Please note there is currently no solution in Magento planned besides this patch.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.1 - 2.3.4-p2
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Steps to reproduce:
- On the Admin sidebar, choose Reports.
- Then under Business Intelligence, choose Advanced Reporting.
The Advanced Reporting report should load, as expected.
The "404 We can't find what you're looking for." error page appears.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.