The MDVA-19391 Magento patch solves the issue when an error in the PageBuilderAnalytics module prevents use of Advanced Reporting. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.13 is installed. Please note there is currently no solution in Magento planned besides this patch.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.1
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.1 - 2.3.4-p2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Steps to reproduce:
- On the Admin sidebar, choose Reports .
- Then under Business Intelligence , choose Advanced Reporting .
The Advanced Reporting report should load, as expected.
The " 404 We can't find what you're looking for. " error page appears.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.