This article describes a known Adobe Commerce 2.4.2 B2B issue where a payment method-tied discount persists after a payment method change at checkout. There is no resolution available at this time.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.2
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.2
- B2B for Adobe Commerce 1.3.1
Steps to reproduce :
- Create a cart Price Rule that is tied to a payment method (Example: Paypal users get a 20% discount.).
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and select Paypal as the payment method. The discount is applied.
- The PO is approved.
- Go to the payment page to complete the order.
- Select a different payment method.
Actual results :
The payment method discount remains applied to the order total. No error message is displayed.The store owner will be able to see this occurred by checking order history.
Expected results :The payment method discount is removed from the order total, as expected.
There is no resolution available at this time.