MDVA-33975 patch: GraphQL price calculations
The MDVA-33975 patch fixes GraphQL price calculation issues. These issues include:
- When a catalog price rule is applied to a certain customer group, items' prices in the cart and order total are not calculated correctly in GraphQL.
- Catalog price rules are not included in
CartItemPrices in the API.
- Customer group price for the general customer is not added in the GraphQL product query response.
- Recalculating quote totals before giving a response about quote prices causes applied rules to be lost.
- The shipping amount discount was not retrieved on the last billing step, and the grand total was incorrectly displayed.
- The discount is not applied in GraphQL when customer segment is used in the cart price rule condition.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v.1.0.14 is installed.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.4.1.
- The patch is also compatible with the following Adobe Commerce versions: Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.4 - 2.4.1.
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links, depending on your Adobe Commerce product:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.