The MDVA-33975 patch fixes GraphQL price calculation issues. These issues include:
- When a catalog price rule is applied to a certain customer group, item's prices in the cart and order total are not calculated correctly in GraphQL.
- Catalog price rules are not included in
CartItemPricesin the API.
- Customer group price for the general customer is not added in the GraphQL product query response.
- Recalculating quote totals before giving a response about quote prices causes applied rules to be lost.
- The shipping amount discount was not retrieved on the last billing step, and the grand total was incorrectly displayed.
- The discount is not applied in GraphQL when customer segment is used in the cart price rule condition.
This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool v.1.0.14 is installed.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Magento Commerce 2.4.1.
- The patch is also compatible with the following Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.4 - 2.4.1.
Note: The patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.