The MDVA-32759 Magento patch solves the issue where shared catalogs delete existing tier pricing.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.15 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.4-p2
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Install Magento with B2B, with B2B Features enabled.
Steps to reproduce :
- Go to Stores > Configuration > B2B Features > Enable Company and Shared Catalog .
- Create a simple product, click on Advanced Pricing , and add Catalog and Tier price , and then save it.
- Go to Catalog > Shared Catalog > Set Pricing and Structure , click on Configure , and from that drop-down menu, deselect all options and save.
- Open the above created product, and check advanced pricing.
Expected results :
The tier prices should not be removed from the products after removing all products from the public shared catalog, as expected.
Actual results :
The tier prices get removed after removing all products from the public shared catalog.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check patch for Magento issue with Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.