The MDVA-32694 Magento patch solves the issue of being unable to add a valid product in Admin to a negotiable quote created on the non-default website.
This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.14 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.2 with B2B version 1.2
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0 - 2.3.5-p2, 2.4.0, 2.4.1
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Install a fresh Magento instance with B2B.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to STORES > Configuration > GENERAL > B2B Features and enable Company and B2B quote.
- Create 2 more websites with stores and storeviews (In total you should have 3 websites: base, website2, website3).
- Create a simple product and assign it only to website3.
- Go to STORES > All Stores and set website3 as default.
- Go to the frontend and create a new company on website3.
- Add the earlier created product to the cart and create a new negotiable quote.
- Go to STORES > All Stores and set the "base" website back as default.
- Go to SALES > Quotes > Open created earlier quote and try to add the same product to it.
The Admin user can add the same product to the quote, as expected.
The Admin user cannot add the same product to the quote, and this error message appears:
This product is assigned to another website.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check patch for Magento issue with Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.