MDVA-32694 patch: issue adding product to a quote
The MDVA-32694 patch solves the issue of being unable to add a valid product in Admin to a negotiable quote created on the non-default website.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.14 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.2 with B2B version 1.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0 - 2.3.5-p2, 2.4.0, 2.4.1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Install a fresh Adobe Commerce instance with B2B.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to STORES > Configuration > GENERAL > B2B Features and enable Company and B2B quote.
- Create 2 more websites with stores and storeviews (In total you should have 3 websites: base, website2, website3).
- Create a simple product and assign it only to website3.
- Go to STORES > All Stores and set website3 as default.
- Go to the frontend and create a new company on website3.
- Add the earlier created product to the cart and create a new negotiable quote.
- Go to STORES > All Stores and set the "base" website back as default.
- Go to SALES > Quotes > Open created earlier quote and try to add the same product to it.
The Admin user can add the same product to the quote, as expected.
The Admin user cannot add the same product to the quote, and this error message appears:
This product is assigned to another website.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.