The MDVA-33894 Magento patch fixes multiple issues for the Quick Order functionality including adding and removing multiple products and SKU case sensitivity. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.15 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0.
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.4.0-2.4.1-p1.
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new MQP tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
MDVA-33894 Magento patch is a bundle solution with fixes for the following issues:
- My Account > Order by SKU functionality is case sensitive: if you enter a valid SKU but the case is not correct (uppercase instead of lowercase and so on), Magento throws an error.
- When a shopper uses Quick Order to add multiple products to their cart, and tries to remove a product, the product does not get removed.
- Case sensitivity issues when adding multiple SKUs to a bulk order.
- Quick Order page cache issue with previously entered SKUs.
- Quick Order quantity is not reflected in cart.
- SKU duplication is not validated properly.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.