The MDVA-33894 patch fixes multiple issues for the Quick Order functionality including adding and removing multiple products and SKU case sensitivity. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.15 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version: Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions: Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.4.0-2.4.1-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
MDVA-33894 patch is a bundle solution with fixes for the following issues:
- My Account > Order by SKU functionality is case sensitive: if you enter a valid SKU but the case is not correct (uppercase instead of lowercase and so on), Adobe Commerce throws an error.
- When a shopper uses Quick Order to add multiple products to their cart, and tries to remove a product, the product does not get removed.
- Case sensitivity issues when adding multiple SKUs to a bulk order.
- Quick Order page cache issue with previously entered SKUs.
- Quick Order quantity is not reflected in cart.
- SKU duplication is not validated properly.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links, depending on your Adobe Commerce product:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.