The MDVA-33992 patch fixes the issue where the custom pricing for a B2B customer is not reflected when a product is added to a cart. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.15 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version: Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.1 with B2B
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions: Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0-2.4.1-p1 with B2B
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Custom pricing for a B2B customer is not reflected when a product is added to a cart.
The issue is reproducible for B2B version with Shared Catalog enabled.
- Create a B2B company with a custom shared catalog assigned.
- Create a product in the company's custom catalog with a custom price (tier price).
- As a B2B customer, check that the custom product price is displayed in the catalog.
- As a B2B customer, add the product to the cart.
The correct price is displayed in the shopping cart, and matches the price in the catalog.
The custom price disappears, and the regular price from the default catalog is displayed.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links, depending on your Adobe Commerce product:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.