The MDVA-33992 Magento patch fixes the issue where the custom pricing for a B2B customer is not reflected when a product is added to a cart. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.15 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1 with B2B
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0-2.4.1-p1 with B2B
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Custom pricing for a B2B customer is not reflected when a product is added to a cart.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue is reproducible for B2B version with Shared Catalog enabled.
- Create a B2B company with a custom shared catalog assigned.
- Create a product in the company's custom catalog with a custom price (tier price).
- As a B2B customer check that the custom product price is displayed in catalog.
- As a B2B customer add the product to the cart.
The correct price is displayed in the shopping cart, and matches the price in the catalog.
The custom price disappears and the regular price from the default catalog is displayed.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.